Join the Catskills Trail Crew in working on the Mary's Glen Trail near North-South Lake Campground.
We will meet at 9:00 am at the entrance to North-South Lake Campground. We will be working on repairs near the trail register and placing stepping stones in a wet section of trail.
- Wear sturdy boots or shoes, long pants and bring your work gloves.
- Bring your lunch and plenty of water.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- Training is hands-on. No experience required.
- The day runs from 9am-4pm, but anyone is welcome to spend all or part of the day!
Prior to your first workday, please read these instructions and complete this Volunteer Service Agreement. This is required of all Catskills Trail Crew volunteers.
The form can be filled electronically and emailed to the NY-NJ Trail Conference or mailed to the NYNJTC Headquarters.
If you have any questions please contact Crew Chief Charlie Gadol (732) 690-3118.
North-South Lake Campground
Haines Falls, NY 12436
Additional worktrip information